Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Electronics X Ray Machine||Application:||SMT, EMS,BGA, Electronics, CSP , LED , Flip Chip , Semiconductor|
|X-ray Coverage:||48mm X 54mm||X-ray Leakage:||< 1uSv/h|
Multifunctional Electronics X Ray Machine,
0.5kW Electronics X Ray Machine,
0.5kW electronic inspection equipment
0.5kW Multifunctional Electronics X Ray Machine For Electricity Products
Multifunctional compact size X-ray Inspection System for electricity products&small casting parts quality checking
Specification Of Desktop X-Ray machine
|X-ray Coverage||48mm x 54mm|
|Work Station||Max.Loading Size||200mm x 200mm|
|Max.Inspection Area||200mm x 200mm|
|Oblique Angle Views||360° rotary fixture (Optional)|
1. Your inquiry will be replied in 12 hours.
2. Original Manufacture to customers, with competitive price.
3. We provide one year warranty, free training and whole life technology support.
4. We can arrange the shipment by air, DHL,Fedex, UPS, and by Sea,etc for you,and will give you the tracking NO. after shipment.
5. Well-trained and Professional after-sales service team to support you.
6. Manual will package with machine . It will show you how to use machine step by step.
7. Items are only shipped after payment is received.
FEATURES of Desktop X-ray machine
1. 5μm 100kV X-ray tube;
2. Dynamic FPD with high-resolution of 1000×1124;
3. Equipped with 360° rotary fixture to eliminate PoP shadow;
4. The detection area easily positioned by external rocker;
5. Inspection & Analysis of soldering joint and materials inner structure;
6. High safety with seamless lead welding, interlock and emergency button.
Description Of SMT X Ray machine
X-ray inspection is a non-destructive testing method that examines many types of manufactured components through the penetrating power of X-rays to verify internal structures.
This X-ray is designed to provide high-resolution X-ray imaging for the electronics industry. This versatile system is effective for many applications in the PCB manufacturing process. This includes BGA, CSP, QFN, flip chip, COB and various SMT components. is a powerful support tool for process development, process monitoring and refinement of rework operations. Backed by a powerful and easy-to-use software interface, x ray is able to meet the needs of small and large factories.
Contact Person: Chris Yau