Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Work Environment:||5-40° ≤80%HR||Tube Voltage:||320KV|
|Industry:||Industry Nondestructive Tester||Detection Range:||Φ500*800mm|
Dynamic Precise Casting Part Inspection Real Time X-ray Image System
The UNC320 is the newest standard system. Whether you are inspecting small or large components, the UNC320 is the best option for customers needing a compact system with unique capabilities generally available on a larger X-ray or CT system.
Advanced 2D X-ray inspection
Overall Maximum System Resolution: ~5 microns
50cm diameter x 80cm tall nominal part envelope
Comprehensive acquisition, processing and archival program with user-friendly interface
High performance image processing and measurement functions
Non-proprietary multiple image format
Micro-focus X-ray tube
Voltage Range: 320 kV
Minimum Focal Spot Size: ~5 microns
Digital X-ray detector types: Flat Panel
Grade Options: Standard, Premium,
Detector Size: up to 50 cm x 80 cm
Maximum Sample Weight: 150kg
External Dimension: 2290mm*1604mm*2598mm(L*W*H)
Cabinet Features: interior lighting, sliding access door, leaded glass viewing window
Exact specifications vary depending on tube, detector, and other optional configurations.
Our industrial solutions have a wide range of advantages
1. Sophisticated proprietary image analyzing algorithms which allow to realize reliable automatic detection systems of non-conformities.
2. Statistics, computer assisted measurement, post-analysis, remote workstations, archiving, integration into customer’s network and production management systems.
3. Modular design, broad range of accessories and options for maximum compliance with customer’s production and quality assurance processes
4. Flexibility and compact design our industrial installations can be adopt into the most manufacturing chains in combination with operator or automatic control.
5. Ultra low radiation dose is an effective solution for scanning different automotive parts loaded on the hanging conveyor line.