Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Origin:||China||Application:||Lab, University, Foundries, Factories|
|Tube Voltage:||160KV||Load Weight:||15KG|
|Dimension:||2100(L)x1720(W)x2470(H)mm||Image Area:||250 Mm X 300 Mm|
Foundry Casting NDT X Ray Machine,
NDT X Ray Machine UNC160S,
3.1LP/mm Industrial X Ray Machine
160kV Digital Radiography Industrial NDT X-Ray inspection machine UNC160S for foundry castings non-destructive testing
Our goal is to solve inspection problems with tailored systems, while guaranteeing a premium post-sales service. More than 15 years of expertise in industrial (NDT) and electronics applications combined with experienced engineers result in solutions that set new industry standards. Discover the invisible!
1. All Unicomp x-ray systems have CE approval.
2. Unicomp x-ray systems are classified as Cabinet X-Ray Systems and require no external radiation shielding.
3. Welded steel /Lead/steel construction, no visible lead shielding.
4. Highest image quality for reliable inspection decisions
5. Economic solution for small batch sizes and sample tests
6. Excellent results with minimum investment due to ease-of-use software interface
7. Small footprint fits into existing plant layouts
8. Precision roller stand for comfortable manipulation of the un-machined wheel
|Sample Dimensions||Outer width: 250 [mm] max.
Outer diameter: 550 [mm] max.
|Maximum Sample Weight||15 [kg]|
|X-ray Tube||160 [kV]|
|Detector Active Area||250*550mm|
|Pixel Pitch||139 [m]|
Contact Person: Tony Tang