Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Maximum Penetration（FE）:||48mm||Tube Voltage:||320KV|
|Load Weight:||150kg||Size:||2290(L) X 1604 (W) X 2598 (H)mm|
|Weight:||7.5T||Work Environment:||5-40° ≤80%HR|
automatic x ray machine,
x ray machine for manufacturing
48mm Penetration NDT X Ray Equipment Accurate Defects Detection
Unicomp Technology listen to customers’ requirements and build efficient cost affective machines for real-world applications. From the single sample lab environment to the production floor Unicomp builds a variety of machines to cover your needs. Unicomp has developed the UNC series of cabinet x-ray inspection systems to address specific applications. Most Unicomp x-ray systems have the ability to accept a wide range of x-ray tubes, x-ray detectors and image processing features.
The ability to mix and match cabinets, x-ray tubes, x-ray detectors and image processing features enables Unicomp to easily match an x-ray system to any custom application.
● High reliable and long life,low breakdown;
● High definition and resolution FPD;
● C-arm fixture design enabling five-axis motion detection(optional automatic lift and descend);
● Multi-functional workstation,360°rotation and shift;
● User friendly software design for easy interfacing can facilitate,customized software;
● High penetration,Voltage up to 450KV,Maximum penetration thickness up to 80mm for "Fe";
● Detection area:Φ500*800mm;
● Loading weight:100KG.
1. Warranty period: One year. Free replacement of part if it is due to original manufacturer's defect.
2. We will check and test the machine before shipping out.
3. We provide you the friendly English User manual or the operating videos for free;
4. 24 hours technical support by email or teamviewer
5. MOQ: One set.
|Work environment||5-40° ≤80%HR|
|Install power||Three-phase five wire system AC380V|
|X-ray leakage dose rate||≤2.5uSv/h|
|X-ray Generator||Tube voltage||320kV|
|Detector||Image area||215mm x 215mm|
|Detector ( Selection FPD )||Image area||250mm x 300mm|
|Software Functions||Image processing||Brightness and contrast adjustment; stacking frames; window width and level adjustment; image enhancement, filtering, sharpening, invert, relief and bubble measure;move, zoom in, zoom out; display image scaling; display the current mouse pointer image coordinate and the gray value|
|Image measurement||Distance, radius, polygon, angle measurement; arrows and text labels; save the processed image;|
|Motion control||Setting the camera rotating screen; exposure time; static,dynamic image display and save, video display and save|
Contact Person: Unicomp-sales