Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||SMT, EMS,BGA, Electronics, CSP , LED , Flip Chip , Semiconductor||Tube Voltage:||100KV|
|Size:||1080(L)x1180(W)x1730(H)mm||X-ray Leakage:||< 1uSv/h|
|Max.Loading Size:||510mm X 420mm||Max.Inspection Area:||435mm X 385mm|
bga inspection equipment,
bga x ray machine
Electronic and electrical components Chinese BGA X-Ray Inspection Machine
The AX-8200 machine is designed to provide high resolution x-ray imaging primarily for the electronics industry. This versatile system is effective for many applications within the PCB manufacturing process. This includes BGA, CSP, QFN, Flip Chip, COB and the wide range of SMT components. The AX-8200 is a powerful support tool for process development, process monitoring and refinement of the rework operation. Supported by a powerful and easy to use software interface, the AX-8200 is capable of addressing small and large volume factory requirements. (Contact us for details)
510mm x 420mm
435mm x 385mm
X-ray Inspecting Features:
(1) Coverage of process defects up to 97%. Inspectible defects include: Empty solder, Bridge, Solder shortage, voids, components missing, and so on. In particular, the BGA, CSP and other solder joint devices can also be checked by X-Ray.
(2) Higher test coverage. It can check where the naked eye and the online test can not be checked. Such as PCBA was judged fault, suspected PCB inner trace break, X-ray can be quickly checked.
(3) The test preparation time is greatly reduced.
(4) It can observe other means of detection can not be reliably detected defects, such as: Empty soldering, air holes and poor molding and so on.
(5) Double layers board and multi-layer boards only one check (with layered function).
(6) Can provide relevant measurement information, used to evaluate the production process. Such as solder paste thickness, solder joints under the amount of solder.
Training will include:
Basic Radiation Safety.
X-Ray system control functions.
X-Ray image processing software training.
Basic X-ray signature analysis training.
Hands-on sample analysis using your typical samples.
Training certificates for all attendees.
Contact Person: Unicomp-sales