Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Unicomp Benchtop X Ray Machine||Application:||SMT, EMS,BGA, Flip Chip , Semiconductor|
|Industry:||Electronics Industry||X-ray Coverage:||48mm X 54mm|
|Spot Size:||Spot Size||Power Consumption:||0.5kW|
desktop x ray machine,
x ray detector,
SMT Benchtop X Ray Machine
Benchtop Electronics X-ray Machine for failure analysis laboratories
|X-ray Coverage||48mm x 54mm|
|Work Station||Max.Loading Size||200mm x 200mm|
|Max.Inspection Area||200mm x 200mm|
|Oblique Angle Views||360° rotary fixture (Optional)|
X-ray Inspecting Features:
(1) Coverage of process defects up to 97%. Inspectible defects include: Empty solder, Bridge, Solder shortage, voids, components missing, and so on. In particular, the BGA, CSP and other solder joint devices can also be checked by X-Ray.
(2) Higher test coverage. It can check where the naked eye and the online test can not be checked. Such as PCBA was judged fault, suspected PCB inner trace break, X-ray can be quickly checked.
(3) The test preparation time is greatly reduced.
(4) It can observe other means of detection can not be reliably detected defects, such as: Empty soldering, air holes and poor molding and so on.
(5) Double layers board and multi-layer boards only one check (with layered function).
(6) Can provide relevant measurement information, used to evaluate the production process. Such as solder paste thickness, solder joints under the amount of solder.
Unicomp will provide installation and calibration service at the customers location Installation includes assistance in registering your new x-ray system with local and state agencies where applicable. One (1) on-site radiation survey at the time of installation with supporting documents.
Contact Person: Mr. James Lee