Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Work Environment:||5-40° ≤80%HR||X-ray Leakage Dose Rate:||≤1μSv/h|
|Max. Voltages, Type:||160kV||Power:||700W/1500W|
|Focal Size:||0.4mm/1.0mm||Maximum Penetration（AL/FE）:||100mm/20mm|
ndt x ray machine,
automatic x ray machine
General Utilization Inline NDT Real time UNC160-C-L with outstanding image quality
* The implementation of automatic location detection
* Automatic identification of defect detection
* The unqualified product identification marking
* OK and NG are sorting and recognition
* High contrast, high quality image detection
* Extended-modular design, strong, automatic loading and unloading
* Adopt the design of transmission mechanism of high speed positioning, multi axis motion detection method
* Custom fixture
* Can be in accordance with customer docking automatic production line, unattended operation
* The high detection efficiency, to achieve full detection
* The operation is simple and convenient
For over 15 years X-Ray inspecting, a division of X-Ray industries, has been committed to performing high quality NDT inspection services on our customer’s products for integrity, and reliability.
We combine our highly experienced NDT inspection team with competitive pricing and fast turnaround time to provide clients in the aerospace, defense, automotive, food, power generation and other industries with an ideal quality assurance solution.
X-ray flaw detection is the difference in the degree of X-ray absorption by using different thicknesses of materials. By using X-ray fluoroscopy and industrial television real-time imaging, the internal defects of materials, parts and welds are revealed from the film and the image. Such as cracks, shrinkage cavities, pores, slag inclusions, unmelted, incomplete penetration, etc., determine the location and size. The quality of the material or product is evaluated by observing the nature, size and location of the defect, thereby preventing major accidents caused by internal defects and poor processing of the material.
Contact Person: Mr. James Lee